Electronic Oil Ignitors
Allanson’s electronic ignitors are made from unbreakable fire-retardant composite and are 4 times smaller and 1/10th the weight of Iron Core transformers. The 2275 Ignitor is available with a variety of mounting plates and rates 120 Volts. (Also available in 12 Vdc and 230 Volt)
Allanson’s Ignitor has a proven history of excellence with outstanding features:
- History of excellent operation under brownout conditions
- Runs cooler, quieter and safer on all types of burners
- Meets American and European noise emission standards offering superior EMI and RFI protection
- Open Circuit Voltage does not drop off under lower than normal operating primary voltage conditions
- Low operating temperature
- Extended life expectancy & Energy efficient
To learn even more out this exciting product – download a Electronic Ignitors brochure
New Business Development Manager, Environmental Electrics
Welcome Patrick Garvey! Read announcement here.
Oil is The Way to Stay!
Thinking of Switching? Be a smart consumer and get all the facts. Read more here.