Allanson’s electronic ignitors are made from fire-retardent composite and are 4 times smaller and 1/10th the weight of Iron Core transformers.
Ignitor catalog numbers are designed to ease your selection of the transformer that will best meet your needs.
120 Volt – 2275 240 Volt – 2280 12Vdc – 2270 120 Volt – 2260 230 Volt-2265
Individual mounting plate kits are also available for each ignitor.
Allanson’s Ignitor has a proven history of excellence with outstanding features:
- History of excellent operation under brownout conditions.
- No extra mounting plate needed for OMNI Ignitor.
- Runs cooler, quieter and safer on all types of burners.
- Meets American and European noise emission standards offering superior EMI and RFI protection.
- Open Circuit Voltage does not drop off under lower than normal operating primary voltage conditions
- Low operating temperature
- Extended life expectancy
- Available in a service kit which contains: two OMNI Ignitors, a selection of mounting plates and universal contact replacement kits.
- Energy efficient, CSA & UL Listed
New Business Development Manager, Environmental Electrics
Welcome Patrick Garvey! Read announcement here.
Oil is The Way to Stay!
Thinking of Switching? Be a smart consumer and get all the facts. Read more here.